It’s always fun hearing a few crazy food facts that you can share, laugh and ponder over with friends and family, and as we deal with food marketing , we have some fascinating food facts that we would love to tell you all about!
Our top ten fascinating food facts:
- Ketchup was created for use as a drug not as a condiment!
- The only food that does not spoil is honey
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning!
- In Japan, they have square watermelons as they stack better
- Coca-cola was originally green!
- Almonds are a member of the peach family
- Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite!
- Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying!
- During an average person’s life, they will consume about 60,000 pounds of food
Did you like our food facts? Talking about facts like these is a great way to get your customers attention; people love to know more about what they eat and to learn more about different kinds of foods. Talking about food facts is also a great social media tool as it encourages people to link back to your website and improve your SEO (search engine optimisation) status.
If you are interested in gaining more insight into just how this and other marketing ways can help you gain higher SEO rankings, contact us here at 米乐体育m6官网 and find out everything you need to know about getting the most out of your food business.